Re: Europa-List: Location for temperature sender/s

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Location for temperature sender/s
From: Kevin Klinefelter <kevann@gotsky.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 21:44:02
Fred,

Within the space enclosed by the wing root fairing. I mounted it through
the fuse at the outer layup for the crossbar. So the wires are inside
the baggage bay. I ran them up to the rest of the wire run under the
door sill. I covered it all by extending the fuel fill cover moulding,
to cover the aluminum fuel vent tube that goes down there on the way out
toward the flap hinge area.

Kevin
103 hours and having lots of fun!