Re: Europa-List: Location for temperature sender/s

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Location for temperature sender/s
From: ivor.phillips@ntlworld.com
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 09:30:27

Hi Ron
I first fitted my OAT sender directly between the two gear legs on my tri gear
but found heat from the engine would give me a false reading, so last year moved
it to behind the Starboard gear leg fairing and it works well now,
On My 914 I also fitted a sender into the main inlet track to measure inlet air
temps, there is a blanking plug already there and it gives you a heads up on
thermal loads the engine is taking,
ivor