Re: Europa-List: Dynon 180, Tonyk fuelgauge - and the future of kit

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Dynon 180, Tonyk fuelgauge - and the future of kit
From: JR Gowing <jrgowing@bigpond.net.au>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2009 21:56:55
Not sure who is asking the questions but;
But Kingsley Hurst and I bought the latest (then V5) chips and already prog
rammed by him  from Tony Krzyszewski about a year ago, bought the reqd elec
tronic parts and have only recently found someone electronic to assemble th
e bits in accord with Tony's diagram.
 We are expecting it to work well as it has for others preceding us.
JR (Bob) Gowing UK Kit 327 in Oz - Rotax 912S in place