Europa-List: another fusing question

Subject: Europa-List: another fusing question
From: Rowland Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 12:31:11

The Europa wiring diagram shows 1A fuses to protect the wires
penetrating the firewall from the current shunt and the starter
relay. However, no fuses are shown on the wires from the regulator to
the alternator warning light. I plan to put a fuse in both these
wires (as, if I understand the operation aright, both will normally
be at a nominal 12V).

Is there any reason why I shouldn't fuse these wires - or indeed why
fuses are not shown on the digram?

regards

Rowland