RE: Europa-List: Altimeter

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Altimeter
From: Richard Iddon <riddon@sent.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 14:48:35
Hi Remi.

No. I took the altimeter out of the panel and completely disconnected it
and it is still showing 2000ft. at sea level.  The message that John
Wigney sent me pointed to a discussion site which explains that these
altimeters are prone to failure.  I have now got another one which I
hope will be OK.  Thanks for all the posts.

Richard Iddon G-RIXS