Re: Europa-List: Altimeter

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Altimeter
From: David Joyce <davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 16:44:27

Richard, You are actually required to keep a steam age altimeter & ASI if
you convert to glass so that won't be a source for you, but I would be
surprised if you cannot adjust it. My Gliding club has a machine for
checking altimeters at the time of C of A renewal and as I remember it they
were all expected to be adjustable. Regards, David