Europa-List: Northrepps Aerodrome Threat UK and European Aviators only

Subject: Europa-List: Northrepps Aerodrome Threat UK and European Aviators only
From: Robt.C.Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 13:26:45
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 22:57:00 -0000

  _____

This item is not directly concerned solely on Europa business but you can
see that Northrepps Airfield is under threat from  the planning authorities.
I'm sure that we Aviators would soon call for help should our own airfield
facility become threatened by planning authorities.
Spare a thought for these folks at Northrepps and spend 10 minutes
draughting a letter towards their support as below.
I am sorry if any duplication of this message has caused you any
inconvenience.
Best regards
Bob Harrison Europa G-PTAG

  _____