Re: Europa-List: Tailplane balance mass

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Tailplane balance mass
From: Frans Veldman <frans@paardnatuurlijk.nl>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 22:40:03

Jan de Jong wrote:
> Or replace drilled out steel by lengths of tungsten electrode:

Ok, thanks. The problem however is not how to solve this. I just wanted
to know if it could be somehow acceptable that I have to add weight, or
that it indicates that something is terribly wrong.

I will weigh the total aircraft to see how bad it is. Hopefully just the
factory built controls or filling work is somewhat heavy, and the rest
of the airplane is ok.

Frans