Re: Europa-List: PH-DIY

Subject: Re: Europa-List: PH-DIY
From: Raimo Toivio <raimo.toivio@rwm.fi>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 19:05:10
"We tested the original harness, but we found that if we would
ever end up inverted, or would have to ditch, it would be possible to
get
entangled in it. The new harness has no loops or anything
that can trap you when you are in a disoriented situation and are in a
hurry to get out."

Frans,

That is something I have declared at least two times before.
Also, the task to get you out from the wreck is much easier for rescuer
if unlooped belts...
You are only one (w me) I know who has reacted because of this potential
risk.

Raimo OH-XRT

"If anyone is interested in a set of original Europa harnesses, never
used except for test fitting, let me know."

- I have an extra free set also but do not recommend for anyone...