Europa-List: Help Please!!

Subject: Europa-List: Help Please!!
From: JonSmith <jonsmitheuropa@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 10:59:45

Hi, I'm just on the last stage of completing the mods 52 and 74, (weight
increase
and wing pin etc..) which is making the spar strap.

I've laid up the spar strap which seems to have gone well but - you've guessed
it - I can't get the wings apart again!

I was wondering if anyone has any tips for doing this.  It does say in the
instructions
that a "scissor jack" may be needed, so I'd guessed it was going to be
tricky!   Is this a car type jack and if so, where is the best place to use
it?  I don't want to destroy anything!  Bear in mind the wings are fully
complete
with root fairings etc.

Cheers, Jon
G-TERN, classic mono.