RE: Europa-List: Tri-gear Jamar brakes

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Tri-gear Jamar brakes
From: Robert C Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 22:54:10

Frans your plan is depending on having an adequate reservoir.
How will you change the pipe connector and nipple over without the ingress
of air? On mine there is no reservoir. Once filled from bottom up and all
air is gone I just fill the master cylinders to the top of the plug threads
and slowly screw in the plug to allow the excess to squeeze out of the
threads with rags packed round to soak up any spillage.
But don't let me confuse you .....mine are not finger brakes and not Jamar !
Regards
Bob.