RE: Europa-List: Tri-gear Jamar brakes (breaks?)

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Tri-gear Jamar brakes (breaks?)
From: Karl Heindl <kheindl@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 13:15:00

Frans=2C

Everyone has come up with a different solution. I had identical problems an
d here is what worked for me:

make sure the nipple is at the bottom of the brake=2C not the top.

open it and submerse it in a container containing brake fluid. maybe attach
 a short piece of hose first as you did for your syringe. this way no air c
an enter again from the bottom.

now fill the reservoir until it appears full. it is best if someone can hel
p and keep the reservoir topped up .

you now keep operating the brake lever -  you will see bubbles of air comin
g out at the bottom. keep operating the lever until no more air comes out.

close the nipple and do same on the other side.

Karl

> Date: Mon=2C 12 Oct 2009 13:01:52 +0200
> From: frans@paardnatuurlijk.nl
> To: europa-list@matronics.com