Re: Europa-List: Spare original-type tailwheel/ redux basins

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Spare original-type tailwheel/ redux basins
From: JR Gowing <jrgowing@bigpond.net.au>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 18:23:05

Gerry the following thread will catch you up!
JR

Lance
the tyre is 210x65 and has never been mounted

the bolt, incl spacers to hook on a manoevering bar, is 5 1/4" x 3/8" or so.

I am willing to donate the outfit to the gliding club if it wants to pay the
freight.
What is the name of the gliding club which might give me a flight one day if
I get up there again!

Best Wishes
JR