Re: Europa-List: A/c radios

Subject: Re: Europa-List: A/c radios
From: David Joyce <davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 17:44:32

Mike, I am not sure how small is 'small' or just how far the budget extends,
but the Garmin SL30 is a brilliant radio with built in intercom, second
channel monitoring (which is a great feature if you plan to fly with a
group) and also twin VOR or glide slope/localiser channel. The whole thing
is about the same size and weight as an Icom.
Regards, David Joyce, G-XSDJ