Europa-List: Spare original-type tailwheel/ redux basins

Subject: Europa-List: Spare original-type tailwheel/ redux basins
From: Gerry Cole <gccole13@btinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2009 16:18:03
    Tidying up my workshop, I have just found the unused original-type
Europa tailwheel assembly, complete with bulkhead bracket and steering
arm, which was superseded by the current design. If anyone with an early
Classic monowheel would like this as a spare I'll be pleased to send it
to them for just the postage. Please contact me off list.
     On a different subject. I see that Marks & Spencer (in the UK) have
started to stock their excellent individual Christmas puddings. These
come in sturdy 8cm diameter hemispherical plastic basins with a ring
base. The basins are perfect for mixing small quantities of  epoxy or
Redux 420 when doing detailed work. Their shape allows solid residue to
be removed easily so that they can be reused many times.
Gerry Cole