RE: Europa-List: Europa performance

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Europa performance
From: Gustavo Sessarego <gsessare@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 21:50:07

Thanks Tom=2C

good idea....!! if you can order there I will apreciate it=2C since here in
 Argentina is difficult to get those things...

GUS

Date: Sun=2C 20 Sep 2009 17:31:57 -0700
From: 96victor@gmail.com

Hi Gustavo
Jim Brown's advice is probably good.  My europa's wheel is considerably lar
ger and therefore the outriggers probably should be lengthened so they cont
act the ground when is sits unoccupied.

The nylon leg material can be ordered here if it is not available in Argent
ina.  If you wish=2C I can order the material for you and include it with t
he aircraft.
Tom

On Sun=2C Sep 20=2C 2009 at 4:54 PM=2C Gustavo Sessarego <gsessare@hotmail.