RE: Europa-List: Dynon remote compas and brake caliper

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Dynon remote compas and brake caliper
From: Richard Scanlan <avgashead@btinternet.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 20:18:03

I'm running the D180 and installed the compass between the two rudder cable
pulleys. I've not flown yet but the calibration with the ground compass went
fine and it lines up with the analogue compass. Be careful with the O.A.T.
probe if you're running one as it must be wired through the remote compass.

Richard Scanlan
#103 ready to fly