Re: Europa-List: Dynon remote compas and brake caliper

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Dynon remote compas and brake caliper
From: DuaneFamly@aol.com
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 15:17:01
Good Afternoon Michel,

As I am going with the conventional gear I can't advise on another brake
caliper because you may have bolt pattern and size limitations to consider. I
 have my battery on top of the passenger footwell and so the little
platform that I did during the build in the normal location behind the rear
bulkhead was available for me to mount the remote compass. While I am not flying

yet, I have had my panel running and it seems to match the compass above my
 windshield. It seems to be out of the way of most of my electrical runs.
But  this is just a suggestion.

Mike Duane  A207A
Redding, California
XS Conventional Gear