Re: Europa-List: Rough River Speaker

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Rough River Speaker
From: JEFF ROBERTS <jeff@rmmm.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 10:49:08

After I talked to Sandy Loehle (Mikes wife) I had it all wrong. As the
coincidence has it the Louisville EAA meeting he was going to address
is at Rough River. So the Louisville EAA chapter is meeting at Rough
River on the same weekend we are meeting there. Wow... lots of
airplanes and airplane people.
Mike will be giving a talk on Loehle aircraft, products and it's
history to this group on Saturday night about 8:p in the banquet room.
Sandy is contacting that group to see if they would mind some of us
Europa people setting in on it. Maybe just having our own table in the
room. Also Mike and Sandy will be there all weekend so if anyone has
questions on there fill and paint products he would be glad to do a
little on the spot talk at the runway or lodge.
Sounds like a great weekend for all of us that love to fly & build. Or
should that be build & fly ;o)
Regards,

Jeff R.
A258 - N128LJ / Gold Rush