Europa-List: Rough River Speaker

Subject: Europa-List: Rough River Speaker
From: JEFF ROBERTS <jeff@rmmm.net>
Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2009 11:07:48
Hi All,
I flew to breakfast at Winchester Tennessee BGF and sat down to eat.
About 10 minutes into the conversation with the people I happened to
set across from I realized that I was talking to Mike & Sanday Loehle
---From Loehle Aircraft Corp.  www.loehle.com
Most of you probable know this but they make some darn nice low cost
replica WW 2 aircraft kits. His biggest contribution to all of us
builders though are his aircraft coatings. He says he has a product
that virtually eliminates the fight against pin holes. I only wish I
had the product he described before completing Gold Rush. Anyway when I
mentioned our fly-in at Rough River he mentioned that a local EAA
chapter had invited him to speak on his aircraft coatings that same
weekend south of Louisville KY. I ask him if he would be interested in
addressing our group while he was up there. Both him and his wife (Very
Good People) said they would love to. So let me know what you all think
and I'll call him to find out when. For those of you not priming yet
this could be a godsend.

Best Regards,

Jeff R.
A258 - N128LJ / Gold Rush 198 hours and cooling great!