RE: Europa-List: Landing Gear Frame

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Landing Gear Frame
From: Christoph Both <christoph.both@acadiau.ca>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 08:54:40
My classic had the extra supports welded in after receiving the original
kit without such supports. The welding was done in the States and well
done (Bob Berube?).

However, I later opted for the TRI conversion and as there is no
comparable landing gear stress on the supported tube as can be expected
for the MONO, I called EUROPA. They concluded that it would be ok to cut
it out, which I did. Saved perhaps 200 grams, but also made the opening
a bit less claustrophobic for the bungees.

So, for CLASSIC TRI this might work for you. For the MONO you must have
it.

Christoph Both

#223 Classic

Wolfville, NS