RE: Europa-List: 16.5mm Reamer for Mod 72

Subject: RE: Europa-List: 16.5mm Reamer for Mod 72
From: Christoph Both <christoph.both@acadiau.ca>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 08:40:49

I would rather go for a high quality precise 16.5mm tool. It leaves a
straight clean and well dimensioned bore into which the supplied tubes
can be inserted with measured slight interference, giving maximum
contact surface between both inserted tube and bore surface. The Dremel
is too short and will never be able to achieve this. Dremel bits are no
way close to top notch industrial quality reamers. I have done the MOD
and as it goes for the process it was a joy to work with appropriate
tools.
I borrowed a reamer from a  dear friend of mine and it was worth every
bit of postage paid.
Let's do it right from the start. One less thing to worry.
Christoph Both
#223 Classic
Wolfville, NS Canada