Europa-List: Laddingford Fly-in

Subject: Europa-List: Laddingford Fly-in
From: David Watts <dg.watts@talktalk.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 17:26:06
Hi all,

it's now official, due to the weekend weather forecast, the Laddingford
Fly-in 2009 will be this SUNDAY 2nd AUGUST.

Open to all Europa people, Laddingford has 2 runways. 11/29 at 750 Mtrs
and 03/21 at 450 Mtrs.

All circuits at 1000ft to the North or East trying your best to avoid
any housing and make calls on SafetyComm 135.475

Landings are free.

Food and drinks will be available at the barbeque from about 12.30 ish.
where we will ask for a small donation of =A35 towards the costs. Any
profits will go towards a donation we make annually after this event to
the Kent Air Ambulance which in the past has varied between =A3300 and
=A3400.

We look forward to welcoming you to our aerodrome especially this will
be the first weekend when our new clubhouse is fully up and running
(well except for the shower which it looks like I will not be able to
fit until next week).

Dave Watts
Laddingford Aerodrome Manager