Europa-List: Factory Fuel Gauge - Mod 60

Subject: Europa-List: Factory Fuel Gauge - Mod 60
From: grroberts3@juno.com
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 16:12:04

I am wiring.  Lots an lots of wiring.

I have encountered a documentation error, I think.  Issue 2 appears to be
the current version of the Factory Mod 60 documentation.  It displays
wiring on page 5 of 6 and says "match this".   It shows connection with
the provided harness of "blue" wire to "minus" on the gauge, and then
"blue" to ground (earth).  The "black" wire connects to "S" on the gauge.

Not possible with the harness I have.  "Black" has the extra leg attached
for ground (earth), not "blue".  Looks to me like blue and black are
switched in the diagram.  Can anyone confirm the Mod 60 documentation is
in error?   I really don't want to "smoke test" my theory.

Gary Roberts
A187
Conventional 914
Tucson, AZ
Protect yourself with the right Health Insurance plan. Click for coverage
information.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/BLSrjpTIn7H5OxHNlv5kvEhPBkH1yruJXzC4xhYA8wdLk7xdLFubWlHogD2/