RE: Europa-List: Mono Brake Bleeding

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Mono Brake Bleeding
From: Robert C Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 05:56:29

Don't know about the mono but on the trike I put plenty of rag round
each master cylinder use a syringe to fill the cylinders brim full, then
replace the plugs allowing time for the excess to dribble out from the
threads then tighten up and mop up.
Get excellent brakes and no air whatever !
Regards
Bob H G-PTAG