Re: Europa-List: ASN Aircraft accident 29-JUN-2009 Europa XS C-FOGJ

Subject: Re: Europa-List: ASN Aircraft accident 29-JUN-2009 Europa XS C-FOGJ
From: Peter Zutrauen <peterz@zutrasoft.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2009 07:05:23
I'm shocked and deeply saddened to hear of Janic's accident and passing. My
thoughts are with his wife and family.

I had the privilege of meeting Janic a couple of years ago when he
graciously offered to allow me to hitch-hike my missing stage one bits
(robbed from me by Keith of the original Europa) onto his firewall-forward
shipment from Europa2004.

To me he came across as a very friendly chap, and a hard worker with a
passion for the Europa - I was so hoping to fly along side him one day when
my Europa bits finally made it into formation.

Respectful regards,
Pete
A239
Ottawa, Canada