Re: Europa-List: ASN Aircraft accident 29-JUN-2009 Europa XS C-FOGJ

Subject: Re: Europa-List: ASN Aircraft accident 29-JUN-2009 Europa XS C-FOGJ
From: JEFF ROBERTS <jeff@rmmm.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2009 15:53:28

Of course we don't know and need to wait till the official
investigation is complete. However on the outside looking in and with
some history we can all be reminded. If you lose an engine on take off,
put the nose down and take the best spot ahead. Do not ever try and
turn the aircraft around in slow flight.
With the witness's account it could be what happened here but we need
to save the speculation for later. I for one try and stay very alert on
climb out and always try and plan for the motor going quiet.
I'm saddened as well will prayed for his family.

Stay Alert!!!

Jeff R.
A258 - N128LJ / Gold Rush 190 hours and climbing slowly.