Re: Europa-List: Fw: Europa 4-seater

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Fw: Europa 4-seater
From: Raimo Toivio <raimo.toivio@rwm.fi>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 12:41:55
"Danbish"

She (Tuuli 8-yrs) is 1280 mm = 50,4" tall.
Your treasure=B4s height and weight are superb for Europa=B4s back-seat
passenger.

An openable "Legacy" back seat window would be great for loading and
back seat observers.
BUT however so would be also one nice Lancair. At least my poor Europa
has now all the equipments and gizmos what=B4s necessary. It=B4s empty
weight is today 412 kg = 906 lbs and that=B4s definetely enough (only
so far until I find something I cannot resist).

By the way -  "back-seat" is also quite comfortable also for (slim)
adult.
Look at an attachment - that brave maiden flight pilot is about 1750 mm
= 69" tall (please do not tell him).

Haven=B4t we all been there during construction phase?

Raimo OH-XRT