Re: Europa-List: Fw: Europa 4-seater

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Fw: Europa 4-seater
From: Raimo Toivio <raimo.toivio@rwm.fi>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 17:22:10
Thanks Fred

you can be sure I was very careful because of that precious cargo.
Children like to be somewhere which is like the "nest" and Europa=B4s
backseat is like a nest they say. So no more windows - they would like
to have some entertainment like DVDs and PC-games.

What size round windows do you have thought? Maybe 4 inches with typical
reinforcements?

Raimo OH-XRT