RE: Europa-List: Gas strut end sockets

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Gas strut end sockets
From: Peter Jeffers <pjeffers@talktalk.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 09:18:25

Hi Dan,

No, the plastic ends are the standard but you have the option to buy the
metal ends if you wish.
I started this all off years ago when my plastic ends started popping of in
the wind and at other inappropriate moments and managed to source metal ends
which have worked well ever since.  Europa now supply these metal ends to
order. I got a set for Jim Puglise.  If you want some I could possibly bring
some to the States when I come next Monday to Boston. I would need to know
quickly as I would need to get them down from the factory.
How is the build coming on?  I guess you must be getting close to the great
day.

Pete