Re: Europa-List: Coolant core question - "Aw shit"

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Coolant core question - "Aw shit"
From: Paul McAllister <paul.the.aviator@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2009 10:34:01
Hi Chris,

Nice to see your name on the forum, I havent heard from you in a long time.
Lets hope that this is a sign of you getting back into building again !

I have done a bit of research and yes, it would seem that most radiator
shops can handle this sort of thing.  I did take it to a master welder who
specializes in stuff for the aerospace industry.  He does (among other
things) very fine TIG welding, but was of the opinion that aluminum brazing
would be the way to go which wasn't something he was set up for.

I have found a number of places on the WEB that specialize in this sort of
thing for motor bikes and ATV's, but before I ship it off I am going to
check to see if there is anyone local.

I'll keep everyone posted as to the outcome.

Paul