RE: Europa-List: Europa Classic Exhaust systemEuropa Classic Exhaust

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Europa Classic Exhaust systemEuropa Classic Exhaust
From: peter.rees01@tiscali.co.uk <peter.rees01@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 21:11:21
systemEuropa Classic Exhaust systemEuropa Classic Exhaust system

Just a quick note which may prevent a problem - we recently purchased an ex
haust from Europa that they managed to find for us but it wouldn't fit onto
 a Tri-gear Classic as the angle and length of the tail pipe was wrong and
it fouled the nose leg - had to get it cut off and rewelded so, if you're g
oing to get CKT to copy one, might be an idea to be sure it fits a Tri Gear
.

Peter