Re: Europa-List: Europa Classic Exhaust systemEuropa Classic Exhaust sys

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Europa Classic Exhaust systemEuropa Classic Exhaust systemEuropa
From: Roger Mills <Roger.Mills@btinternet.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 17:31:43
Richard / All UK Classic Owners,

Further to your response on 4/6/09 I totally agree that the Classic Exhaust
should be regarded as a consumable and have already had to replace four
stainless exhaust stubs. It will only be a matter of time before the
expansion chamber fails in some way - so there certainly is a future need.
Unfortunately the exhaust is an expensive item and not many people will want
to buy one "just in case" - it would be far better if we could persuade CKT
to resume production.

In this context, I contacted Roger Bull at the Factory. The good news is
that, according to Roger, CKT are prepared to manufacture Classic exhaust
again and, presumably, keep it in stock, providing they can gain access to a
classic Europa to check the fit. I would volunteer for this but,
unfortunately CKT are in Devon.

Are any Europa Classic owners who live near Devon prepared to help CKT
please?

Best Regards

Roger Mills

Europa 141