RE: Europa-List: Europa Classic Exhaust system

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Europa Classic Exhaust system
From: Richard Scanlan <avgashead@btinternet.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 19:19:05

Hi Bill,
 You can contact CKT (Chris Piper) although they are NOT the manufacturers
of the classic exhausts. CKT designed and developed the XS system. I know
Chris well and that they have shyed away from copying the classic system due
to it's inherent design flaws. Send them a mail or alternatively contact me
off forum.

Richard Scanlan