RE: Europa-List: Re: oil leak

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Re: oil leak
From: Cori Hayth <kevann@gotsky.com>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 11:03:30

I, too, had a similar experience and asked about it at the Rotax course
I recently took. They said it is likely the check valve, as Eric says. I
remember they said you can take it apart and clean it, also inspect for
slight imperfections where the ball seats in it's "socket", which you
can do some lapping on to improve the seal.

Kevin

Europa XS Mono-Wheel
Inter-cooled Rotax 914
Airmaster Prop