Europa-List: Fwd: Wattisham 70th Anniversary Air Display 11 July 09

Subject: Europa-List: Fwd: Wattisham 70th Anniversary Air Display 11 July 09
From: Rowland Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 11:32:28

Following forwarded was sent to one of my almost-extinct Europa Club
e-mail accounts.

>From: DRSPJH@aol.com
>Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 05:56:58 EDT
>Subject: Wattisham 70th Anniversary Air Display 11 July 09
>
>Hi guys,
>
>I realize the clash with legends but do you have anyone and anything
>that would wish to display at Wattisham Flying Station (ex RAF now
>AAC) the home of the AH64 Apache's AAC for our 70th anniversary air
>display? Zero budget, but fuel AVGAS/AVTUR available for zilch if
>you display.....this will be the first large display at Wattisham
>since 1995 and a good one to be seen at! The event is not open to
>the public but approx 6,000 invited guests, Vets etc are invited
>along with the BBC and ITV etc.
>
>If you can help out, please contact the Airfield Manager asap, Andy
>Warburton at the contact address below, all the very best
>
>Duncan Skeels
>

>Contact:
>
>Mr Andy Warburton at e-mail:
><mailto:andrew.warburton848@mod.uk>andrew.warburton848@mod.uk

Anyone care to participate? If so, don't contact me, go straight to
the address quoted above, please. How about a Europa formation
flypast?

I already have Wattisham in my log-book (did part of my night rating
there) but I wouldn't mind going back again if I could find an
aeroplane ...

regards

Rowland