RE: Europa-List: Any ideas how to aid instrument panel hardware alignmen

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Any ideas how to aid instrument panel hardware alignment?
From: Karl Heindl <kheindl@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 13:59:13

Ron=2C

One thing I did was to mount two aluminum angles against the firewall. The
instrument module then rests on this ledge while you put your first mountin
g screws in. I also made an inner flange along the top of the module to con
ceal the screws on the cockpit side.

Karl

> Subject: Europa-List: Any ideas how to aid instrument panel hardware alig
nment?
> From: rparigor@suffolk.lib.ny.us
> Date: Fri=2C 15 May 2009 10:02:01 +0300
> To: europa-list@matronics.com

us>

> At moment in process of mounting instrument panel.
>
> Any ideas on how to make a ramp/guide/shelf near lower mounting to aid in
stalliation would be appreciated.