Europa-List: A good fly in, TEXEL W/E of 12th September

Subject: Europa-List: A good fly in, TEXEL W/E of 12th September
From: James Clive R <clive.james@uk.bp.com>
Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 11:26:19
The Europa club of the Netherlands are holding their fly in with several
other organisations at Texel.
The NVAV are suggesting a Dutch Oshkosh !

http://www.flyin.nl/

Good one for the diary if the weather is OK.
They confirm on the website that below 1200 feet and out on controlled
zones modes S isn't needed and ELT wise we have to meet our home
countries rules. Nada!
Only a few folk booked in at the moment so there maybe hotel rooms
available.
Just going to look myself right now.
Apologies if you guys have this pencilled in already and I'm just a bit
slow....

Regards, Clive