Europa-List: Fuel injection (Jason here)

Subject: Europa-List: Fuel injection (Jason here)
From: jason Parker <litesellme@YAHOO.COM>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 14:52:47
Frans,
Fuel injection has been used on the predator for 300,000 hours. If you talk
 to any mechanics that worked on the aircraft before 2001 and after, they w
ill all tell you that fuel injection increases performance, much less maint
enance, longevity, throttle response, reduces vibration 1/2- 2/3, fuel cons
umption ect. All my systems use a fuel rail. If air gets into the fuel rail
, it just circulates out and back to the tank via the fuel pressure regulat
or. Fuel injection is under 40psi of pressure, you will never get vapor (du
e to the-fuel vaporizing)-in the fuel system. If you are getting really
 low on fuel, you might suck some air, and then some fuel, then some more a
ir. The air will drop your fuel pressure untell the pump sucks more fuel. O
nce the fuel gets flowing again, the air will be pushed out of the fuel sys
tem in just a second or two.--My fuel systems have been modeled paralle
l to what the military has done. If it was a- problem, they would have
 addressed it. the predator is as tight of a cowling as you can get one, an
d in a pusher configuration.
Thanks everyone for your support
Jason