Re: Europa-List: Fuel valve open or close between flights

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Fuel valve open or close between flights
From: Raimo Toivio <raimo.toivio@rwm.fi>
Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 18:06:45
Hi Bob "check six" Borger and all

This is my fuel selector back plate w blue "main", green "res" and red
"closed" positions (one only).
We have similar Europa type valves with two click-type off positions.
You see it is impossible to select another (down) off pos because it is
mechanically prevented.
There are hundreds of different back plate arts - would be interesting
to see them all!

If you compare our pics there is also one other difference but that is
for another topic.
This topic will explode banks I am sure - so please find out your heart
medicines.
Coming back!

Raimo OH-XRT