Fw: Europa-List: Fw: List A - Fly-out

Subject: Fw: Europa-List: Fw: List A - Fly-out
From: David Joyce <davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk>
Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 10:03:31

----- Original Message -----
From: "UVTReith" <uvtreith@t-online.de>
Sent: Saturday, April 04, 2009 1:33 PM
Subject: AW: Europa-List: Fw: List A - Fly-out

David,

Independent from that Fly out to Kyritz and Peenemnde I will invite ALL
Europa Pilots to my location on the 21st of May.

Therefore also pilots who only want to meet other Europa pilots can join.

Attached now is my "Invitation Sheet" for this Fly In.

I will send it now to the German speaking part of Europe (eMail list) and
will issue it via matronics.

I hope you like it.

So some can stay for a longer while and some can make the trip to Kyritz and
maybe can drop in again on the way back.

Best Regards,

Bruno Reith

Europa-Aircraft-Germany