Europa-List: Jab FWF kit

Subject: Europa-List: Jab FWF kit
From: jimpuglise@comcast.net
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 01:43:18

Someone mentioned that they had the name of the guy who was building the FW
F kit for the Jabiru that Andy was selling.=C2- I talked to the Jab peopl
e at Lakeland and they would like the contact information.=C2- Apparently
, Andy had handled the whole deal and not let the other Jab people know who
 the builder was.=C2- I picked up a card and will forward the information
 if anyone has it.=C2- I already have my kit, but I know others are looki
ng for it.

Jim Puglise A-283