RE: Europa-List: Pictures Needed!

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Pictures Needed!
From: Bob Berube <bberube@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 18:52:11
Jeffrey,

I think I still have the contact that made the Jab 3300 cowling for the
Europa.  If your interested I will try and dig up the info.  I do have a
JAB3300 cowling for the Europa in the shop but it belongs to a customer.
 If your coming to the Sun n Fun show, you could take some measurements
vs the Rotax cowling if that would help. Let me know..

Regards,

Bob Berube

Flight Crafters

813 779-1156