Europa-List: Pictures Needed!

Subject: Europa-List: Pictures Needed!
From: Jeffrey J Paris <jeffreyjparis@excite.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 16:33:49
Dear Europa Listers,I am looking for any detailed pictures of anyone out in
Europaland who has sucessfully integrated a Jabiru 3300 into an original Eur
opa/Rotax cowling. =C2-From my current research it look as if a Europa/JAb
iru cowling is not available in the US. =C2-Bud Yerly of =C2- Custom Fli
ght Creations has responded that they have done such a modification, however
, it's going to take him some time to find the photos.Thank you for your tim
e and consideration.Cheers,Jeff Paris Kit #A012 Monowheel Classic Jab3300
=C2-

Human Resource Training
Want to help people?  Click here to learn more about human resource training
.
http://tagline.excite.com/fc/FgElN1guegEkr9EYgNbsgMnfsc9plTvrx1fm3uiNMIQ9PmP
u2dZn5TYcCII/