RE: Europa-List: Pictures Needed!

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Pictures Needed!
From: Robert C Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 23:30:48
Hi!  Jeff
IMHO the Jabiru 3300 can not be accommodated in the existing Classic
Cowling without massive changes to the cowling . From memory the
crank/propeller shaft is about 2" higher and the installation is about
2" longer than the Rotax Cowl. I believe that the Jabiru people now
produce a cowl to fit the Europa . Just save yourself some severe head
ache, bite the bullet and get one.
Regards
Bob Harrison G-PTAG ex 3300 Now 914 Rotax