RE: Europa-List: pitot tube connectors

Subject: RE: Europa-List: pitot tube connectors
From: ALAN YERLY <budyerly@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 23:19:01

Fred=2C

The part is made by Colder Products Company (PC1701 and 1201 I believe) and
 I stock them in sets as I go through them like water and use them many mor
e places.  Some additional uses are: the manifold line=2C alternate static
sources=2C Dynon pitot tubes where I build them on to a panel for convenien
t access=2C altitude encoder for testing=2C etc.

Everybody should have a spare set and a spare static end for the pitot.  Go
od insurance.

They are about $5.00 a set.

email me off line and I can get you some.

Bud

Custom Flight Creations (813) 653-4989