Europa-List: pitot tube connectors

Subject: Europa-List: pitot tube connectors
From: Fred Klein <fklein@orcasonline.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 17:12:11

Guys...

I have carelessly allowed the barb on the pitot tube connector used at
the wing root to be snapped off...these are those cute little white
nylon male/female connectors. I need a replacement. I note in the
Acft. Spruce catalog an item which APPEARS to be the right part; a  P/
N 05-01036 which is listed as a fuel line connector for 1/4" tubing.

Inasmuch as the actual hole in the barb and tubing supplied w/ the kit
is only about 1/16" diameter, I question whether this size would be
appropriate for use as part of a fuel system.

Before I order the replacement part, is there anyone who can verify
that the P/N above is the correct size for the pitot system?

Thankx,

Fred
A194

--