RE: Europa-List: Brake Fluid

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Brake Fluid
From: Roger Bull <roger@europaaircraft.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 09:58:23
Troy,

It sounds as though you have a trigear with toe brakes. The master
cylinders are the same as for the monowheel, and, as originally
supplied, contain seals that are appropriate for car type brake fluid.
However the slave cylinders in the wheels have seals suitable for
aircraft hydraulic fluid, so we provided new seals for the master
cylinders as part of the fuselage kit.  Assuming these seals have been
fitted, you should use aircraft hydraulic fluid.

Regards,

Roger