RE: Europa-List: Fuel Vent Pipe

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Fuel Vent Pipe
From: Robert C Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 00:09:03

Hi! Richard
If you do a bottom vent pipe exit (say out one of the flap control hinge
slots in the floor you need an anti-siphon collector bottle in the top
of the fuselage roof which can empty back into the tank with the vent
continuing out of the bottle in a higher mode.
Sorry no pictures available.
Regards
Bob Harrison  G-PTAG Trike.