Europa-List: Woodcomp

Subject: Europa-List: Woodcomp
From: Fergus Kyle <VE3LVO@rac.ca>
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2009 17:27:49
David Joyce:
        Thank you for your discussion of the SR3000-3 as I have one....
Mike Duane:
        Good idea to have someone display the hub and circuitry for the
prop, for both the
Constant speed And the reversing model - and then beg the artistry of those
confident to comment on them. I'm sure Woodcomp would be insulted, but I'd
feel better. It must be admitted the plant comes from a pretty solid history
of prop and compressor production, particularly for the nearby aircraft
factory.
Ferg